Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello, March...

It's the first day of March and I am stuck here at home. Lol!

After much prodding from PG Boy, I decided to go and see the doctor last night. Thankfully (and surprisingly), there were only a few people at the clinic last night.

The doc gave me a lot of tabs for fever, for runny nose, for sore throat. Hehe!

Because of the meds, I was already asleep by 9ish... on a Friday night!

Having slept at 9, it was no surprise that I was up by 430AM! I am seriously turning into my mother. Lol!

I ended up watching the new episode of Arrow and The Walking Dead before finally going back to sleep.

The good thing about staying home is that I got to do a bit more planning for the upcoming trip. I'm still looking for accomms for the first leg of the trip. I've received a reply this morning from one of the AirBnB hosts I got in touch with. Since her terms were good, I decided to go and book the room. I have to look for one more room for the 19-21 April leg.

In addition to that, I was also able to note down the opening/closing hours of the museums/sights I wanted to visit.

The thing is I still haven't decided whether I should buy the 24h or the 48h city card. I think it makes sense to buy the 48h card so I'll probably go with that.

Anyway, I'm currently waiting for PG Boy to reach my side of the island. We're meeting up for lunch at my favourite mall this side of the island - Westgate! Hehe!

I'm really glad this mall is much better than its neighbours - JCube and Jem. The selection of shops are okay. I love that there's a Fitness First branch in it. There's eggs n berries!!!

It's been a good first two months of 2014. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy friend!! ill ask you on the accoms. lol i thought you should have it booked before the visa lol. hope you get well soon! hydrate hydrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, friend! hydrate to the max! haha! #latereply lol!

      Delete