Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Two despedida dinners in one night...



Is it a year for moving? Changing places to live in?

Last Sunday night was the farewell dinner for two friends from two different groups.

And I dunno why, but both group scheduled the get-together on the same night and at the same time. Haha!

So how?

Derek is from PG Boy's group of friends. He's moving to somewhere in Europe. Or I think he's moving first to China before making the move to Europe. I can't remember. I met Derek a few years ago during a Christmas get-together at another friend's house. Friendly, happy guy. He'll be missed by a lot, for sure. Hehe!

Coly, on the other hand, is my friend. I met her through Richie as they are work colleagues and have been work colleagues for the longest time.

I can't remember the exact time that I met her but I do remember liking her a lot. She's one of those people who's very easy to get along with. She's always smiling and has a lot of nice, funny stories to tell. Like Derek, Coly will be moving to somewhere in Europe. She'll still work for the same company but a different position.

I'm glad that I still managed to go to both. Although I just did a cameo at Derek's dinner, I really wanted to go just to say buhbye and wish him all the best. From Derek's dinner, I rushed to Orchard for Coly's and stayed with the gang til we called it a night.

Hmm, wonder when it'll be my turn... haha!

Where to go, ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment