Friday, March 14, 2014

Jamieson is in town...




Good friend from Manila Jamie is in town for a few days.

Last night, Ian and I met up with him for dindin at Tim Ho Wan. I invited Tipz since he hasn't met Jamie and I always think it's good to meet new people. Hehe! I also invited Richie, Mon and Coly but they had a Zumba class. The good thing was Richie, Mon and Coly agreed to meet us after their class.

Now that Tim Ho Wan has two more branches in Toa Payoh and Jurong East, the queue at Plaza Singapura is not that bad anymore.

It took us about 15 minutes or so before we got a table.

Hmm, to be honest, the only thing I really find fantab at Tim Ho Wan is the BBQ buns. Other than that, I think I can get the other dim sum some place else where I dun have to queue. Hehe!

Anyway, it was a good dinner. Glad that Jamie and Tipz (also a TWH virgin!) ejoyed the food.

From Plaza Sing, we headed to Grand Rendezvous Hotel where we met up with Mon, Richie, Coly and their friend Eunice. They were having dinner at the Mexican place Baja Fresh.

It was a good few hours of catching up with everyone. Good to see Jamie again after so long!

We agreed to meet up again tomorrow if he's free and if he's up for a visit of the Peranakan Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment