Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy email...



I received the email above early this afternoon from one of the team leads in my department.

She attended the session I gave on Best Practices for (relatively) new hires in our department.

Actually, I was wondering why a team lead was attending a session meant for new hires. I should have known that a team lead should really be there just to ensure I dun create new policies/procedures to the newbies. Hehe!

To be honest, I actually enjoy giving "classes." Here at the office, it is an outlet for my creativity as work can be sometimes monotonous. Presentations are always a nice break from the usual work.

As with previous presentations, mine was very visual. Lol! I included a few GIFs which I thought would make the presentation more interesting. Hehe!

Uhm, I guess I got this style of creating presentations during my years with Smart. The senior management, as well as our big boss at the Public Affairs department, always like presentations that have visuals and not too text heavy. I guess I sort of got that from them.

If it were up to me, I'd use Keynote. Hehe! I feel like it's more superior to Powerpoint in terms of making kickass prezzos. Hehe!

Oh well, thanks to this email, this week ends on a very good note. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment