Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Impromptu hohol with MonRich...

What was supposed to be a quick trip to LP turned into an impromptu get-together with Mon and Richie.

From the office, I had to go to LP to send some money to the Phils. On the way to LP, I thought of asking Richie if he wanted to do Jollibee or Happy V.

I thought of asking him since I wasn't able to join him and Coly last night because of my volunteer duties.

I was glad when he replied that he was also otw to LP and that we would be able to meet up.

Tonight was also one of the rare nights that Mon got to leave work quite early so he was able to join us.

Our Jollibee plans turned into something more healthy - Mang Kiko's at Somerset.

It was a good decision since I have 't gone to Mang Kiko's in a long time.

From Mang Kiko's, we headed to Cold Stone for dessert. Lol!

I really wasn't planning to eat tonight. Well, so much for that plan.

The nice thing about seeing Mon and Richie is that we can have long conversations every time.

We can talk about everything. Tonight, our topics covered Singapore politics, living in Singapore, FT concerns, Manila friends, SG friends, US and Aus friends, family, Instagram, travel, and so on.

It was difficult to notice that we've been chatting for three hours or so. Haha!

After their mandatory yosi, we decided it was time to head back.

I was planning to spend the night with Jonathan Groff, but I'm really glad I got to spend it with Richie and Mon instead.

By the way, I'm blogging from the North South Line again. (Practicing for Ams-Bru train trip? Hehe!)

As I type this, the train is reaching Khatib.

Few more stations to go. :-)

3 comments:

  1. nooo!!!! no jonathan groff still?! #bottom-shame!!! haha youll get it once you see the episode hahaha naku friend, im getting confused na for my desire to go away for my birthday! im suddenly thinking im not sure i want to go somewhere cold, so then i thought maybe Lisbon or Mexico. im so indecisive haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! promise, i'll watch it tonight. about your birthday plans, i have a feeling you'll go to san francisco. ;) let's talk about it this saturday. :)

      Delete
    2. there's about 600-800 price difference between europe and SF hahahaha. but if looking is filming there why not!!!

      Delete