Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 5/7: Positivity Challenge and a cheesy Taiwanese film...




Hmm, a lot of things to be extra grateful for today. It's tough to choose just three. Haha!

In no particular order: 1. Sundate with Mom: Started with vearly grocery, early lunch, trip to the cinema, visit to a good friend and ended the day by hearing Mass at St. Anthony's.

2. Getting to see baby Lucas and Mr. and Mrs. B again after a loooong time!

3. Wonderful Mass at St. Anthony's. Tonight's homily was awesome again!

Today was another long day, but I found it to be rather relaxing. I dragged my Mom to see the Taiwanese film Cafe. Waiting. Love., which I've been really meaning to see. Hehe!

Thankfully, she didn't fall asleep. In fact, I think she even enjoyed it. I must say it wasn't on the same level as I did.

Who knew a bowl of hot tofu pudding and an Owner's Special Blend coffee could make one tear up? Haha! If I weren't with my Mom, I might have ended up crying again. Hahaha!

Well, now Mom knows her eldest son is a major sucker for cheese Taiwanese films.

No comments:

Post a Comment