Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Few more days til Mrs. M arrives...



A few more days before the arrival of Mom.

It's her second time to visit me here. I'm glad that her visit this year will be under better circumstances compared to her visit last year (when we were still mourning the passing on of my dear father).

I'm looking forward to seeing Mama again, but I have to say I am also preparing myself to have the patience of a saint. Hehe!

To be honest, I'm not sure what she'll do on the days that I will have to go to the office. I would really rather that she just take it easy and enjoy the absence of things to do. I am quite sure though that she will find something to keep herself busy. I think I got that characteristic from her. Hehe!

The other thing I'm looking forward to is our brief holiday in Borobudur. I'm praying we will be blessed with good weather so that she can enjoy Prambanan and Borobudur.

It's a bit of a circus at the office right now so I definitely could use a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment