Friday, March 23, 2007

The Boys Have Arrived...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since I loved History Boys so much, the next thing I did after watching the movie is to look for the book.

I called Powerbooks and Fully Booked, but the book is out of stock. I went to other specialty bookstores like a different bookstore and ink and stone but they also don't have it. The Powerbooks people told me though that the book was already included on their order list but they don't yet when it'll arrive. I decided to just leave my contact info so they can get in touch with me when the book arrives

But about two weeks ago, I found the book on one of the best bargain places in the world - Ebay.

This guy from LA was selling the book for about a dollar. I bid and won. Woo woo woo! The shipping and money transfer cost was a bit expensive, but when I thought about it, that's the same amount I'll be spending when I do buy the book here.

Anyway, when I got home last night, my Dad told me that a package had arrived. Woo woo woo!

I'm one happy boy because the boys are now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment