Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last Working Day for 2007...

It's the last working day of 2007, and even if I want to write a nice "Farewell 2007" post, all I could think of right now is the long weekend. Hahaha! There's not much to do here at the office. The advertorial and press release I've been working on came out today, so that's one thing less to worry about. The other press releases will be attended next week. Uhm, I'm just working on my annual performance appraisal form. An evaluation of the things I've done for the entire year, or to be more correct, the things I've done since I started with the new company last July. I went through the published releases, the post-event reports, photos, among others, and I feel quite happy because it seems to have been a very productive six months. And I'm really glad that I got to be part of this organization, because so far, things are going well.

So that's one thing to be thankful for this year, I guess.

Uhm, other things to remember for 2007, off the top of my head are:

- Nana's birthday party
- Having photos taken with various celebrities (hehe!)
- Getting the phone call telling me that I was hired
- Exhibits at Gateway Mall, Mall of Asia and the National Museum
- First advertorial ever
- Tam-awan village trip
- Chats with DHO and RAU
- Mariano Ching, Geraldine Javier, Jonathan Olazo, and Claude Tayag
- Dec. 22 issue of Philippine Star
- Regularization
- Paul Smith
- Attending the Ad Congress
- Menudo/Ricky Martin performance
- Number 22
- One early Saturday morning of December

Alright, will be going to Tagaytay for the weekend. Might be back in Manila on Jan. 1.

Happy New Year to all!

2 comments: