Friday, December 21, 2007

Tired... I'm Just Tired...

Been practicing the entire day. It could be annoying, but I guess if we want to win, we have to really, really, really, really, really give it our 150%!!! According to our director/choreographer, it's 150% because 20% will go to butterfiles in the stomach, 10% will go to last minute rushing, and the other 20% I forget. Hahaha! We ended with the practice at 7PM. Started at 9AM. We practiced at one of the company's warehouses, so we had to make do with the setting. Anyway, after practice, I had to go to the mall to look for a turtleneck and a vest for the other numbers I'm part of. Found the pieces I need although they're quite different from what the rest of the team has. Eeep! I hope that's fine. Anyway, I'm going home in a bit. I'm tired. And I want to take a bath. And I want to just sleep. Tomorrow's the big day! Woo woo woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment