Thursday, December 27, 2007

Menudo, Ricky Martin at World Trade Center last Friday...

Photobucket

It's all just a blur now. Everything happened so fast. One moment, I could hear celebrity host Edu Manzano telling the crowd that the CSG group was about to perform. And then I heard the all too familiar opening music of Menudo's Explosion. As I faced the audience, there were just thousands of faces but they were all blurred. It could be because of the lights. It could be because I was nervous. People were screaming to cheer us. I was too focused on not missing any of the dance steps that it didn't even occur to me to try harder to look for my colleagues. I just knew they were there. There were some misses like a late entrance in another segment because of a costume change, but in the end everything turned out well. Before we knew it, the group was in its finale formation already. There was thunderous applause and cheer from the audience. What fifty people, including me, have been working on for the past few week nights was all over in ten minutes.

More photos to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Like a canonball!! Merry Christmas friend. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry xmas to you angelo !

    hey , were you ricky martin ? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, mon! Merry christmas and happy new year in advance! take care.

    jason, haha! no, i wasn't ricky martin. though we share the same surname, there are too many ricky martin traits that i didn't get. hahaha! merry xmas too!

    ReplyDelete