Friday, December 21, 2007

Tonight is the night...

Photobucket

All roads lead to World Trade Center Manila tonight (well, at least for the thousands of fellow employees... hehehe!) for our companywide Christmas party. Tonight, those thousands of employees will see what the five teams have been working on for the past few weeks (on top of their usual workload. Hahaha!) I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. It's a deluge of feelings. I'm feeling a bit tired, but I hope everything will pick up within the day. It must. It has to. Ten minutes is all we've got to show our best. Hehehe! I guess the key is to have presence of mind and to just enjoy and have fun onstage. Hehehe! The teams we're competing against are doing Madonna, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, and Gary Valenciano. Will the Corporate Support Group bring home the crown this year? We'll see. Check out the tarpaulin design my colleague Monet made for us. Wooo wooo wooo! CSG! Here we go, ole, ole, ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment