Friday, December 28, 2007

Love Out Loud Auction...

While going through today's papers, I found an article on an art auction for the benefit of deaf kids. I immediately started reading the article primarily because I was interested to find out who were the artists partaking in this noteworthy endeavor.

The event entitled, "LOVE OUT LOUD," aims to raise funds for the children of the Gualandi School for the Hearing Impaired.

I checked out the website - www.loveoutloudauction.com - and I was pleased to find out that our company is supporting the project. (I'm a bit wondering though why I didn't know about this? Wondering which department is handling this event.)

Anyway, there are several fantastic pieces that are for auction. The artists are all well-respected and I can already imagine that fierce fighting would take place during the live auction this February. Hahaha!

Pieces that caught my eye were Bencab (naturally), Borlongan, Garibay, Linds Lee, Red Mansueto, Jonathan Olazo, and Lao Lian Ben.

Please check out the site, and bid on the artworks. If it's not too much to ask, can you please bid on artworks other than Lot 89? Haha! I really, really, really WANT that Claude Tayag.

No comments:

Post a Comment