Sunday, December 30, 2007

Looong Friday Evening...

The last Friday of 2007 was a good one.

Met up with some friends whom I haven't seen for the longest time now - Richie, Suki, Edsel, jigs, Vince, Richard, Edmar, Mori, Frances, Yvette for the annual Queermas Party. We hung out at Discovery Suites and it was good to see them. Did some catching up.

I got a Justin Timberlake DVD during the exchange gift. I got a Lost and Found award (because I haven't been around). Uhm, traded the DVD for a Philosophy sampler kit as requested by one. And then, Richie got me some soaps from Lush.

I'm actually happy to have gotten so many products for Christmas. Aside from the Philosophy sampler kit and the Lush soaps, I got some Pinoy handmade soaps from my boss, a shower gel from Marks & Spencer from an aunt, a body spray and hand gel from Zen Zest a colleague. Someone would be smelling nicely as the New Year comes in. Haha!

I bid the guys farewell around 1AM, and then met up with Rhyz, Reena and Nova, who came from their own gimik. We dropped Nova off at her house, before proceeding to Eastwood Libis. Initially, we thought of having the buffet breakfast at Something Fishy, but instead ended up at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. We just chatted for a couple of hours. Got home at 5AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment