Sunday, December 2, 2007

Some Ad Con Photos...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didn't get to listen to all the Ad Con sessions, even if they were all interesting, because the main reason why I was part of the team that was sent to the Ad Con was to cover the company's participation in the huge event.

We had a lot of promos for the delegates. We had two booths that featured the newest products and services of our company. There were several model-esque promo hunks and babes roaming around the convention center talking to people and introducing our newest products and services. There were a bunch of Brazilian models who did the same thing. We had a raffle where people won iPods, laptops, Philip Stein watches, to name a few. There was also a yacht party for invited guests. Not bad, eh?

When we were on the road to Subic, the highway leading to the province was lined up with banners of our company. Community stores, houses, machine shops, markets along the highway carried our company's banner. One blogger described the whole thing as something "...like a presidential campaign trail." Hahaha! I have to admit that I am just in awe of how great our local merchandisers are. And seeing all these tarpaulins lined up along the highway just made me feel proud to be part of this company.

Back at the convention, I got to bring home several loot bags from various companies. From toothpaste to body wash to notebooks and ballpens to shirts and caps to CDs and USB sticks to chocolates and chips, there were a bazillion things that were given out for free to all delegates.

On my way back to Manila, my luggage was even heavier because of all the free goodies. I just loved the event. Haha! I wish I would still get to attend the next Ad Con in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment