Thursday, December 6, 2007

Winter 2007 Time Style & Design is here...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Woohoo! Look what's on the bookstore shelves already?

The Winter 2007 issue of Time Style & Design.

I was at National Bookstore yesterday with my colleague, Monet. We needed to buy some paper for invitation cards. Of course, as soon as we stepped in to the bookstore, I drifted towards the magazine section. Hahaha!

When I saw the Time magazine with the free supplement, I couldn't be more happier. Gawd! As I've complained in previous posts, it's so hard to get hold of the Style & Design supplement. It's only published four times in a year and I don't know when it comes out. Boohoo! Plus, I've noticed that the Asia edition is different from the US issue. Another boohoo!

Just kidding. I love, love, love Time Style & Design.

In fact, I haven't even opened the issue I just got. I'm going to read it over the weekend.

P.S. What also made me happy when I went to NBS was I found several LGBT fiction books in the bargain bin. Woohoo! 50% off. I just wish those books would still be there on Monday. Hehehe! And for the selfish reason that I want to get those books for myself, I'm not going to mention which branch of NBS I'm talking about. Hehehe! Sorry, but we're talking about LGBT fic lit here, so no Mr. Nice Guy. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment