Sunday, June 21, 2009

Caught dancing on a Thursday night... aka my own Hayden Kho scandal... Haha



Hehehe! Found this on the Multiply site of a classmate at the gym.

So this is what I'm getting myself into every Tuesday and Thursday night. Engel dragged me into this, and I sort of dragged Mich into it. Hehe!

The guy who teaches the class is Reagan Cornelio. He is (or he was??) a member of the Philippine All Stars.

The first 30 minutes of the class, we do a series of routines. For the second half of the class, Reagan introduces new choreography every four or six sessions. He's a good teacher. Very patient and he tries to adjust the choreography according to the class' level of proficiency. Hehehe!

Anyway, this was the most recent song we were dancing to. Wait, my classmates were dancing and I was trying to make it look like I was dancing. Hehe!

The music is O'Neal McKnight's Champagne Red Lights. Before this, we did Akon's Keep You Much Longer. Both songs I absolutely enjoyed, but Champagne Red Lights had more manageable choreography for mere mortals. Haha!

Can you see the struggling boy in the third row? Hahaha!

Hinay hinay sa pang-okray, okay? Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment