Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lights, camera, answer...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the reason why I was at work til a little before 11 last night. Hehe!

We were part of a presscon this afternoon, and I had to prepare some articles related to the activity.

This is one of the things that make work enjoyable. I'm always amused when I attend/watch a presscon, because the room has a tendency to get charged with energy and ideas especially when the topic is kind of controversial. Hehe!

I dunno if the camera flash, the presence of so many TV cameras, plus the media adds to the rush during a presscon.

While I enjoy having these events, I'm also happy just to be a spectator. I can imagine how stressful it could be to answer the questions fielded by reporters. Every word that comes out of your mouth could be interpreted in a million ways. The slightest movement of the lips, the eyebrows, the eyes could be scrutinized. Hehe!

Going back to this afternoon's activity, I'm glad that it turned out quite well. The releases were distributed properly. I got the photo I needed. There were some challenging questions, but as expected, my boss addressed them well.

Just really happy that this over now. Looking forward to see the papers tomorrow.

And I really wish the whole H1N1 issue would just be miraculously solved already.

No comments:

Post a Comment