Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twenty Five Songs I Can't Live Without

Because I'm still not feeling the "writing."

Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write down 25 songs you cannot live without. You know, the ones you can listen to over and over and never get tired of. They don't have to be in any particular order. These are the songs that make you laugh, cry, think of an old friend - whatever the reason. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 songs, tag 25 people then click publish.

In no particular order.

1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
2. Take a Bow - Madonna
3. 40 Kinds of Sadness - Ryan Cabrera
4. I'll Cover You - Rent OST
5. Bare - Bare OST
6. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
7. Will I Survive - Introvoys
8. Minsan - Eraserheads
9. I Believe - Altar Boyz OST
10. I Need You - Aida OST
11. What It Feels Like For a Girl - Madonna
12. To Be Loved - Curtis Stigers
13. Elaborate Lives - Aida OST
14. As Long As You're Mine - Wicked OST
15. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana - Bituin Escalante
16. Bituing Walang Ningning - Sharon Cuneta
17. Someday We'll Know - New Radicals
18. I am Changing - Dreamgirls OST
19. Superstar - Carpenters
20. You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - Michael Buble
21. Never - Roc Project feat. Tina Arena
22. In Praise of the Sun - Chicane
23. Happy - Album Unknown
24. Crush - David Archuleta
25. Once in a While - Rocky Horror OST

Haha! I"m such a showtunes guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment