Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shows to look forward to this 2010...





It's going to be an exciting 2010 for Philippine theater.

For one, Atlantis has an interesting lineup. Avenue Q will be back! Woohoo! I missed that show. I'll make sure to catch it once it goes on stage again. Then in June or July, Legally Blonde will be staged at the Meralco Theater. Nikki Gil plays Elle Woods, and friend Cheacherchowee directs. Yey! Then in September, Bobby Garcia will be presenting Xanadu.

What else? Ah, there's Rent in February. Believe it or not, even if I know the entire soundtrack, I have never seen the musical except on film. Haha! I'd be really stupid if I missed this one again.

And then, one show I'm really excited for is Cats which will be at CCP starting July 2010. Eeep! I wonder how much the tickets would cost. Nyerks, nyerks! Lea Salonga, I read somewhere will be playing the Glamour Cat Grizabella in the Philippine run of the Andrew Lloyd Weber musical.

There you go, five reasons why I can't wait to say goodbye to 2009! Haha!

4 comments:

  1. (jumped from Nyl of Citybuoy)

    I have been hearing a lot of fun things about Avenue Q. Should take note to see it when it goes on stage again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey VG! Yes, Avenue Q is good! Have you listened to the OST? Really hilarious and politically incorrect! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, try to download via Torrents. If you can't find it, I'll upload my files on YouSendIt by Monday.

    ReplyDelete