Monday, December 28, 2009

Magnets... magnets...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check these out!!!

I met up with Ate Sandra, the sister of Bernice, yesterday afternoon to get these wonderful, wonderful, wonderful gifts from Bernice! When Bernice found out that I wanted magnets from the different places she gets to visit, she was thoughtful enough to get me souvenirs from all these beautiful places that she got to go to while studying in the Netherlands.

Magnets from Morocco, Greece, Budapest, Spain. My favorite is the Gustav Klimt magnet. Awww!

I owe Bernice big time because I found out that these magnets are expensive!!! One costs as much as 7 euros. Damn! I definitely owe Bernice dinner for an entire week. Hahaha!

She asked me to get her magnets for her too from my visits. I was able to get her one from Vietnam, when I visited the HCMC last year. I got to give it to her before she left. And then I'm sure I have magnets for her from Singapore and Cambodia. What I have to look for is a magnet from Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you, Bernice!

No comments:

Post a Comment