Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Starry, starry Monday night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What was supposed to be a dull Monday night turned out to be a starry, starry evening. Haha!

I decided to go home early yesterday, since I didn't get enough sleep the other night. Besides, I wanted to take advantage of the "holiday break" and rest as much as I could.

So I skipped the gym and was expecting to get to my house by 7:30. About 15 minutes away from home, I got a text from colleague Maver telling me that she had two extra tickets to the Metro Manila Film Fest Awards night. Hahaha!

After a couple of text message exchanges among me, Maver and Tey, I was in a cab headed all the way to SMX. Thankfully, traffic wasn't so bad because everyone was on holiday mode.

When I reached SMX, I met up with Tey, Maver and her sister and the first star sighting that greeted us were Angelica and Derek. Hehehe! I saw their movie I Love You Goodbye and I didn't really like it. Not exactly something I would say to them, right? But because we were there and they were there, I already took photos. Haha!

Uhm, I dunno if you've watched a live presentation but it's definitely better to watch on TV. What you see on TV is not what really happens at where the event is. The lull moments of the night gave the tree of us a chance to go up to celebrities and have our photos taken with them.

Wahaha! Jologs lang talaga.

The ultimate experience though was getting a photo with Mega. I'm a huge Sharon fan, and I really, really want to have a photo with her. From Bukas Luluhod ang mga Tala to Madrasta, I really love her. There, I said it. I finally came out. And I'm no longer a closeted Sharonian. Wahaha!

We didn't get to have a photo with her though. I'm sorry, natulak ng natulak na lang talaga kaming tatlo sa tabi. It was a funny scene, actually. If it were work, we'd definitely get our heads chopped off from not being able to get the needed photo. Hahaha! Oh well, maybe next time. There will be a next time.

But we did get some good Fans Kita photos that night, as the pictures above show. It's not so bad after all. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment