Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gilas boys visit the Tower...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A visitor dropped by my cubicle last Friday, and I wasn't there to welcome him.

You probably don't know the guy. Unless you're a UAAP fan or a SMART Gilas fan. Haha! Anyway, that guy is Dylan Ababou. Along with the rest of the SMART Gilas team, they paid a visit to the Tower last Friday.

The boys just won a tournament abroad and one of the reasons they dropped by the Tower was to present the trophy to our main man MVP. The other reason they were there was so that employees would get to know them more. We've already met the TNT Tropang Texters last year. It's the turn of the SMART Gilas team now.

Unfortunately, I missed the event. I was in UP Diliman for a training. Damn! But best friend Tey was super thoughtful to take photos of Dylan. Hahaha! I had a big smile on my face during the training when I got an MMS from Tey that showed Dylan in my cubicle. Woohooo! As for the other photo above where he says he wishes I were there, he obviously doesn’t know that that photo is for a guy. Wahahaha!

Oh, but Dylan is just a distraction. I’m still Team Yousif (Haha! May ganito talaga?!) … even if he's no longer with TNT. Hahaha!

Anyway, looking at the photos from the event, it seemed that everyone else was screaming for Chris Tiu (that’s why there’s a photo of him above). I dunno if it's because they genuinely like the guy or if it's because he's the one who's the most visible among all the players. Hehe! He seems like a good guy though, pero they can have him. Hehe!

Congrats SMART Gilas! Tuloy ang pagpapaktiang gilas!

No comments:

Post a Comment