Thursday, July 19, 2012

Foot Reflexology at Johor Bahru...

















One of things I look forward to whenever I go to Johor Bahru is a chance to go for a foot reflexology session.

I can't remember if I've ever had a "real" reflexology treatment back in Manila.

It was Pg Boy who got me to try it. He said he enjoys it a lot, and that he goes for the treatment whenever he's back in Pg or whenever there's a chance for it.

Given this and since I do like to get a massage every so often, I decided to give it a try when we stumbled upon this reflexology/massage place in JB when I was going there for my root canal treatment.

The name of the place is Fizzio and it is located in Taman Sri Tebrau.

The first time I had my first foot reflexology, it was more of a painful one hour session. I think the guy who was doing the service enjoyed seeing me in pain. Haha!

Meanwhile, Pg Boy, who was seated on the massage chair next to me, was laughing at me. How he enjoyed it, I had no idea. Haha!

When we went to Yogyakarta for our holiday, we got to go for another reflexology treatment. It was still painful for me, but I was also somehow starting to enjoy it. (Maybe I'm a closeted S&M person? LOL!)

So last Saturday, while we were on the bus to JB and knowing that I will be missing the dental appointment, Pg Boy just told me not to look so glum because we can just go for the massage and of course, the good food.

After dropping by the clinic to apologise and to get a new sched, Pg Boy and I headed to Fizzio for the reflexology treatment. Thankfully, we didn't have to wait. It was early afternoon so the place was quite free.

I got the usual one-hour session. Pg Boy got a foot and shoulder combination.

This time, I really enjoyed it. I know because I fell asleep. Haha! I still felt pain but this time it was more, uhm, enjoyable. Or bearable. Haha!

The guy doing the treatment just woke me up when it was all over. A couple of minutes later, Pg Boy was also done with his treatment.

The one-hour treatment cost just about RM50!!! How cool is that, huh?!

To cap the day off at JB, Pg Boy and I headed to the Lucky Seafood Restaurant a few steps away from Fizzio and met up with Chris and MkSurf8 who joined us for the trip for good food!!!

The guys were already halfway done through the yum lunch, but we still managed to catch up. What's nice about Lucky Seafood restaurant is the place is not packed in the afternoon so we always get to stay there for looong hours just to chitchat. The place is also worth the trip because the bean curd and the ngo hiong are just really good!

Looking forward to my next JB trip already. Haha!

Oh, there's an upcoming trip very soon to a beach resort in a neighbouring country. I'm already Googling for massage/reflexology places in the area. Maybe I can get Chris and MkSurf8 to try the reflexology treatment as well... Hehe!

Fizzio is located at 19, Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80050 Johor Bahru. It's about a 10-15 minute cab ride from JB Sentral. Cab costs about RM8-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment