Monday, July 9, 2012

Loooong Saturday...

















What a long Saturday it turned out to be.

Pg Boy stayed over at his hometown for the weekend, so that left me with two days to do several of my errands and to hang out with friends.

Saturday started with breakkie with my neighbor and fellow volunteer Kevin. We hardly see each other since I spend my weekends in the East. LOL! But the few times I do stay in my place, I would usually invite him to breakkie at Toastbox. My place may be far, faraway from the city but I have Toastbox right next door. That makes everything alright. Haha!

Then, it was followed by back to back Body Combat and Body Pump classes at Fusionopolis. Thought of inviting Melvin or Alexie or Erwin, but decided to just go on my own since they're all probably going to think Fusionopolis is far. Haha!

From one-north, it was a short train ride to Holland V for lunch and haircut at QB. The problem about a heavy lunch and a haircut combo in the afternoon is that it makes you really sleepy. Hehe!

So, headed back to my place to take a nap and do some work.

In the evening, met up with MkSurf8, Tipz, Jeff and Chris for a night of partying at our happy place. Haha! It's been awhile since I've been there so I was really glad to be back. Pg Boy's buddies E, Ken et al were there, too. It was one fun night. But I gotta say my stamina's not like before. Three hours into the clubbing, and I had to go out and take a seat. Haha!

From the happy place, we headed to a happier place aka Kabayan along Tanjong Pagar for supper.

Afterwards, it was time to head back. I crashed at MkSurf8's place. Everyone else went home. Augh, this is the only downside of living faraway from the city. I have to wait til the MRT operations start. Otherwise, I'd have to take the cab and it'll be a $30 ride. Ouch!

Definitely a very good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment