Friday, July 13, 2012

Toxic for the next two weeks...

Still unable to post anything proper.

This week has just been really crazy.

I'm getting a new assignment at the office, which meant that I had to do endorsements of my current work load to a bunch of other people. Preparing the endorsement materials has been taking up so much of my time. On top of that, I have the regular day-to-day things to take care of at work, which I have to do while I haven't done a handover yet.

At the same time, it's been a pretty week with other things - two nights at Chinatown because of volunteer commitments, a doctor's appointment, among other things.

Oh well, it's good to be busy, I guess. Otherwise, not busy means no job. No job means no moolah. No moolah means no so many other things. Haha!

Hope to be able to post something more substantial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment