Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday morning walk...



Before all the rain this afternoon/early evening, I was lucky enough to have seen a very beautiful Sunday morning.

Hiking/nature walk buddy Mr. Lim messaged late last week asking whether I was up for a walk this weekend.

Since we haven't gone on one for quite some time now, I happily said yes.

Initially, tha plan was to go to Kranji. But during breakkie this morning, he gave me choices - Kranji, Punggol. I went for Punggol since it would still be in the NorthEast side of the island.

The catch is that he's never done this route before so it was going to be an adventre of sorts.

What I thought would be a one- or two-hour walk turned out to be a four-hour walk. LOL!

By the time we finished, we were both just so dead tired. Haha!

Looking at the pictures though, I would say it was a very good Sunday morning walk.

More deets of the walk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment