Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chill Tuesday...






Happy Deepavali! :)

It was a relaxed public holiday for me and PG Boy.

In the morning, I got up around 8AM and headed to the nearby Bedok Reservoir Park for a run. Since I didn't get to go to the gym on Monday night, I was determined to do an easy run around the reservoir. I managed to convince PG Boy to go with me, although I went ahead of him because he was still struggling with the bed. Haha!

We met up at my favorite spot of the reservoir around 1015. From there, we finished the whole round of the reservoir. Afterwards, we walked back home and went straight to the kopitiam for a much-deserved breakkie.

In the afternoon, we went to Ken's place,  a few blocks away from PG Boy's place, for a late afternoon potluck lunch. Ken made a wonderful spaghetti in seafood marinara sauce. Gavin made his grandma's nyonya curry chicken. Andi brought tiramisu. PG Boy and I brought roast chicken. Wid brought drinks.

It was just a very chill afternoon with the guys. Around 5PM, PG Boy and I said goodbye to the group and made our way back to his place. We were so stuffed from the pasta and the chicken so we decided to walk back. Haha!

The evening was also just spent watching TV and reading books and prepping for the work day tomorrow.

Nice, nice Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Spent my Deepavali holiday sleeping. Wahaha. Nice, nice Tuesday also. hehe.

    ReplyDelete