Monday, November 26, 2012

Good Sunday except for one thing...



Despite the heavy downpour throughout yesterday...

The good things:
By afternoon, the rain had stopped. Found a new book I'm planning to read. Dinner with PG Boy at The Wine Connection at Robertson Walk. Awesome bolognese at the said restau. Catching Lea, Menchu, Art and Adrian on God of Carnage. The show was great! The after show was even more awesome. (Separate entry for this one)

The one thing I forgot:
Richie's bday. Ugh! I can't believe I forgot. I only remembered because the first message I saw in the group chat when I got up this morning was, "So please explain why no one greeted me on my birthday?" Ugh! Kicking myself for it. Haha!

< Except for that one thing, it was a great Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment