Monday, November 19, 2012

Chill Sunday...



Sunday was rather relaxed.

Earlier during the week, Mr. Lim asked me whether I wanted to go to Pulau Ubin again. I would've gone, because I like Ubin. However, I declined so that I could have some QT with PG Boy. Hehe!

We didn't really get to spend time together last Saturday because I was at the AIDS conference the entire day, while he had a Family Day thing at the office. When we met up in the evening, we thought of watching a movie but as expected, no good seats available. So instead we just chose to have a quiet dinner at Cathay before heading back.

By the time we got home, it was only 10PM but I was already feeling tired and sleepy. It didn't take long before I was in lalaland. PG Boy, on the other hand, had difficulty sleeping because of his gastro attack. I couldn't really do anything when he gets the attack because he just has to wait until it gets better. I think he slept at 3 already. :-/

Sunday morning, I woke up at 615. There was a 645 Mass at Holy Trinity, and I decided to rush in order to catch the Mass. Thankfully, I made it. Yay!

Afterwards, I went back to a PG Boy who was still fast asleep. Poor boy.

When he woke up close to noon, we agreed to grab breakkie and then head to i12 Katong for our movie date. Hehe! We watched Pitch Perfect, which turned out to be quite an interesting/entertaining film.

Then, we had a grand lunch at Wee Nam Kee. Hehe! I just wanted roast chicken and some soup because it was freezing at the theater and I was cold. When the food arrived, I was surprised to see that there was a lot. LOL! Roasted chicken. My fave ngo hiong. Dumpling soup. Really good lunch!

Lunch was followed by coffee at Trung Nguyen at the basement. We skipped dessert because we were so full from lunch. Haha!

Following coffee, we decided to head back. I wanted to get home early because I wanted to do chores. PG Boy had to get back too because he was having din with his best friend.

It was a good, relaxed Sunday though. Enjoyable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment