Monday, November 5, 2012

Tourists for an hour...






PG Boy and I had our first year celeb of sorts over the weekend.

We didn't really get to celebrate because we were on separate holidays. When we both got back to Singapore, things were just a bit hectic with work. Hehe!

Cheesy/sentimental person that I am, I just couldn't accept the fact that there would be no celebration of sorts.

I did send ask his best friend to bring the anniv gift with him and give it to PG Boy on our anniv date. PG Boy did give me his presents from the trip (which I suppose are anniv presents as well). Also, he was the first to greet on the actual date and to me, that was a big leap for him already. Hehe!

Anyway, I sort of planned something to celeb. I did some research on what we could do and I remember him saying he's never gone on the SG Flyer and he's never visited Gardens by the Bay. These were two things I've never done myself and I thought both would be a good idea for the celeb.

Come Saturday, it was raining. LOL! Hmm, I was initially worried that the Flyer may not be in operations due to weather conditions. Thankfully, the rain stopped and we were able to have the 30 minute ride at the world's tallest ferris wheel. Hehe! (I guess I had to do the Gardens by the Bay some other time)

In addition to that, we had our QT at Hot Tomato and Starbucks before going for the flyer followed by a "local" dinner of noodles at the SG Food Trail just below the Flyer. Haha!

It was a simple celebration, but I think it was a memorable one. Yay!

By the way, if you're a PAssion card member, you get a huge discount for the flyer. Instead of paying for the usual $33 adult rate, I only paid $25 and this already includes a $5 voucher for the Singapore Food Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment