Thursday, December 12, 2013

FB Message from Mom...



When Mom visited me here a few months ago, she got to meet PG Boy. I dunno if I mentioned that in a previous post or not.

Anyway, I wanted her to meet my friends and I wanted her to meet PG Boy as well. On a few times, PG Boy accompanied me and Mom around.

The night that Mom was flying back to Manila, I asked PG Boy to join us for dinner. PG Boy being PG Boy (LOL!), I had to explain to him why I wanted him to be there.

After dinner, we walked Mom to the Departure gate. She said to PG Boy, "Thank you for being a friend to my son."

That one incident I think really stuck with PG Boy. Whenever we would meet up with some friends and the topic about the family knowing comes up, he would always share that story.

Earlier during the week, I got the message above from Mom via Facebook. I showed it to PG Boy and he was touched by it. Hehe!

I was also struck by the message, although I wasn't too surprised. Okay, maybe I was 70% surprised. To be honest though, I almost thought of asking Mom to send a photo of her to greet PG Boy. Hehe! Maybe next year?

You know how they say that Moms always know... I've never doubted it. I know she does.

And I'm kinda glad that she seems to be okay with it... Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment