Saturday, December 7, 2013

Looking back at 2013: The Bali trip...





Okay, it's the time of the year to take a look how the year went by... even for just a few posts. Haha!

For the next few posts, I'll be posting probably the most memorable things about 2013.

Jeez, 2013, you were really something. You've been filled with highs and challenges.

The year started well with the Bali trip with a few of my closest friends. Richie's brother won a 3D/2N stay at a Bali villa. He passed on the prize to Richie because of some family issue he had to take care of.

It was my first trip to Bali and I'm happy to have been able to go with Richie, Mon, I-van, Edsel and Mon's friend Evelyn.

Three days and two nights was too short a trip though. There were several more things to do and places to visit around the island. Three days and two nights were not enough to hang out with our Manila-based friends. Hehe!

But three days and two nights were more than enough to create very good memories and further strengthen the friendship with the guys. It was a very memorable trip especially for him and him. I couldn't be happier that I was there. Hehe.

I hope I can travel with the guys again in 2014...

3 comments:

  1. ahahaha you did go down at the temple you saw in my picture! :)) Bali!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Is it the same photo? :P I like Bali. Lol!

      Delete