Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hobbit night...



Our company had a screening of The Hobbit last night.

Since PG Boy was away for work, I had to look for a companion for the event. I had already purchased a tix for PG Boy, but then work came up.

Luckily, good friend Jon was free to go with me. During lunch time yesterday, my team lead asked if I wanted an extra ticket. Yay!

I messaged Tipz was free to go. He has already seen it. LOL! It was good though that he didn't mind seeing it again. Yay!

I asked Ian as well, but he turned down the invite. I didn't get to ask MkSurf8 nor RKGreg because I only had one ticket initially. Hehe!

The movie was loong. I was falling asleep at some point. My guess is because it was already time for bed. Haha!

Still, it was an enjoyable watch. I liked the escape via the barrels sequence a lot.

1 comment: