Saturday, September 24, 2016

100th lesson today...



Today was a wonderful day.

Initially, I just had 6 lessons. For some reason, something happened and I had an additional 2 lessons. Yay!

Also, I had back-to-back lessons with one of my fave students this morning. I know, I know. There should be no favorites, but I'm only human. What to do? Hehe! Kidding, kidding. I do try to give my best for each student.

In the afternoon, one of my students was a fresh grad. He recently joined the workforce. It was quite easy to see that he was fresh out of uni. There's just something very positive about him. Hehe!

My last lesson ended at 1730ish. After that, I took the train to Aoto.

The agenda for tonight was my own language lessons. I went back to Katsushika Symphony Hills for the Japanese lessons taught by volunteers.

The young girl I met last week was absent. Instead, there was another Filipina. I actually like her because she's very friendly and cheerful. At the same time, she is already able to converse in basic Japanese. I feel I can actually learn from her. Tonight's lesson was really interesting and fun. I defo will go back again next Saturday.

Right now, I'm waiting for my laundry to be done. Once it's done, I will just hang my laundry (and pray hard it doesn't rain tomorrow). Then, it's zzz time. As usual, I want to wake up early to attend the 7AM Mass at St. Ignatius and then I have lessons at the Tokyo Learning Studio.

Happy weekend everyone!

Oh, oh! I taught my 100th lesson today. I can't believe it. Time flies...

9 comments:

  1. I studied Japanese language back in uni as well but sadly I've forgotten it all now. Haven't got anyone to converse in it too that's why. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Conversation practice is really needed.

      Delete
  2. You have such diligence to document your everyday activities, which in a way will help you monitor your progress and journey. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! :D I wish I can do better. I should find the time to write more. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Happy Monday Young Man.

    This is getting interesting about learning language in Japan. You just excited me that there are such voluntary activities at Katsushika Symphony Hills. I am learning this NihonGo from a teacher while my wife learnt from the apps in her mobile phone. She could read and write faster than me. I am amazed the apps is so interesting to teach the short cuts to memorizing. Have you seen these Apps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! Hehe, have a look at this - http://www.regasu-shinjuku.or.jp/regasu/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/cf4045358bcb0bcb2f8fff6c67a1e1a2.pdf - to know more about language classes taught by volunteers. :) Thanks for the app recos. I will check them out. :)

      Delete
  4. Learning a new language is always fun!

    ReplyDelete