Friday, February 1, 2008

Flying out of Manila again...

This afternoon, I'm flying out of Manila once again. And this time, destination is Cebu. Will be attending a company event so it'll be work again. I guess that's okay. At least, I get to travel. Hehe! It's my first time to go to Cebu so I'm quite excited. I'm also not too worried about the work because I'm quite sure it wouldn't be as toxic as the Dinagyang Festival coverage. But hey, who knows? Hahaha!

Wow! It's only the first month of the year and already I've flown out of Manila for two (going three) times. Hmmm... I guess it's a good sign, huh? That the Ho Chi Minh and Cambodia trip will push through? Hehehe! It has to. It has to. It has to.

2 comments:

  1. I envy you... I don't get to travel for work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, travelling for work. sounds so nice ... @__@

    ReplyDelete