Friday, February 8, 2008

One and the Other One...

I want to ask someone out.

Uhm, actually, there's two of them that I want to ask out. One is slightly older than me. The other one I think just started building a career. They come from different worlds, and I think they have different ways of doing/thinking about things, and the age difference probably has something to do with it.

One seems to be more mature, and yet still able to maintain child-like qualities. And that's something that draws me to one. The life, the energy, the bursting positive outlook of one is just what a (almost) cynic like me needs. The other one I'm guessing still has to grow up, but I'm quite sure there's an adult already in that person already. And the good thing about this I guess is the other one's thirst for experience, for life, for daring and adventure could do a guy approaching his thirties some good, huh?

Both are extremely cute and charming, at least that's what I think. One is quite fit, skin looks tanned. The other one is a bit fair, with some excess baggage, which I think adds to the charming and adorable factor. The other one doesn’t seem to be that annoyed with it, which again is another reason why we likey. Both share a beautiful set of eyes though. And both appear to be neat, which I also find to be a major plus factor. Both seem to be smart and can engage people of various types in conversations. And both seem to be nice and possess some amount of compassion (but who knows?).

That's all I know about one and the other one. And if it were just me, I think both would make good the next. Haha! Don't get the wrong idea. I don't intend to ask the two out at the same time. That's just not me. I've always been the stick to one kind of guy. I guess what I'm saying is that if I were to ask anyone out right now, it would be one or the other one. Haha!

But torpe guy that I am, this is all there would be. Unless by some trick of fate, I bump into either or I find myself with either in a situation that would leave me guessing whether it's coincidence or not, this is all there would be I guess. Plus, there's also the fact(?) that both are presently hitched. One I'm quite sure is hitched. The other one's status is kinda vague to me.(How lucky can I be, huh? Haha!)

Actually, I do think I could ask either out (provided that either is free to see someone). The only concern is how to do it without looking like some creepy stalker. I mean what am I supposed to do, just pop a message saying, "Hey, hi. I was wondering if you'd like to go get caffeinated some time." Does it work that way? I have a feeling that instead of getting a chance to actually go out, I'd only be driving that person away. Haha.

So for the meantime, being a person who finds joy in the simplest things (most of the time), as weird as this may sound, I'm finding some sort of joy knowing that one and the other one have seen my little corner in cyberspace. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. oh so you have a thing for attached people ? naughty naughty .... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jp: uhm, that wasn't exactly the message i was trying to get across. hehehe.

    can i be defensive and say that it just so happened that the people are attached? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete