Monday, February 11, 2008

Work that Old Navy hoodie...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

An apology is in order for this entry. Hehe. I don't mean to look vain and narcissistic (no offense meant to anyone, I swear) but I'm really into this Old Navy hoodie right now. Hehehe!

Everyone at work seemed to have left early last Friday, so I asked Reena to use her Nokia N72 on me. (Hmmm, that doesn't sound very clean, does it?) Hahaha! I wanted to play with my hoodie (again that didn't sound too nice...hahaha!).

Hence the self-photos. I'm trying to make that hoodie work. I was aiming for a college boy look (using books I borrowed from Nick's desk as props), a regular guy look, and of course, a pa-cute look. Hahaha! There's something about a hoodie that makes me feel like a jock, even though I'm far from being one. Hahahaha! There are two more photos but I'm too embarrassed to post them. Hehehe!

This is a rare case, since for the past eight years, I'm usually the one who's behind the camera taking photos of other people. How many times have I been pulled and pushed around by people saying, "Please take our photo. Please take our photo." Hehehe! There was even one time that a member of President Arroyo's security group picked me up because I was rushing towards the president to take a photo. (I was following orders from our company president. Hehe!)

Anyway, lately I've been getting a chance to be in the picture. Hehehe! I'm still the camera guy most of the time, but I must say it feels good to sometimes get the chance to be in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment