Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nobody Knows Me...

People who don't know me (and some acquaintances, even) often have this notion that I'm a reserved person, someone who can't do crazy things once in awhile. In short, boring.

Uhm, it's not like I really care about what other people think because my real friends would know that a.) I do have a good sense of humor and b.) you'd have to get to know me to see that I can be this mischievous boy every now and then. Haha! I'm going to stop before I begin ranting about other people. Haha!

Anyway, here are some "being stupid" shots taken on different occasions.

Photobucket
(Feeling) Paparazzi caught by SM City Cebu security. Haha. The security guys actually laughed when I asked them if they could pretend to manhandle me to get this shot.

Photobucket
Blessed by the LevelUp goddesses. LevelUp had a booth and these two lovely ladies were the ones getting people to try the LevelUp SIM. I couldn't resist asking for an "Engkantadia" shot. Hahaha!

Photobucket
Ooohh la la! Who's that girl? This was taken at the Ad Congress last year. Hahaha! That mannequin fooled many people.

Photobucket
Chicharong balat, anyone? Haha! Talk about damaged skin. Someone obviously forgot to buy some sunscreen for the Dinagyang Festival coverage.

Photobucket
There's nothing peculiar about this photo, except for the fact that this was my handcarry luggage on my last trip to Iloilo. Who the heck has this many handcarried luggage?

Photobucket
Feeling Hercules. Hahaha! Trying to make some noise with a batingaw.

Photobucket
Ooops, trying to find other uses for the rain gauge.

1 comment: