Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At the Team Manila sale




Trooped over to the Team Manila store in Jupiter yesterday during lunch time. Dragged Tey and Rhyz with me. Hahaha! Team Manila had a sale and it was one sale that I didn't want to miss. Hehe!

Tey got some purses and matching shirts, I think. Rhyz, on the other hand, got several shirts and tons of the purses. Quite understandable since the purses were selling for only P40. Bought a couple of shirts, some small purses, a key chain and a mug. Haha! But they're not all for me. Got some for my bros, and then I don't know who's going to get the purses, and the key chain I hope to give to whoever will host me in an upcoming trip. Hehe!

Been on a buying mode lately. There was Celio, then Debenhams, then Samuel & Kevin. Augh! But what I've been buying are mostly crewnecks, which I don't really have, so I guess it's okay. And the last time I went shopping was... I can't remember.

But I guess the best justification for the spending is this. When an officemate was jokingly reprimanding me for the purchases, all I said was, "Hayaan mo na. No one hugs me in the middle of the night, anyway." End of conversation. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment