Monday, September 22, 2008

Dudong goes on a day-off...

Stairway to relaxation


And then back to reality

Since Friday and Saturday practically turned me into a vegetable, I thought of making Sunday into a very relaxing day. But it turned out to be more stressful for about an hour.

I called Piandre to book a haircut with Abel and the lady gave me a distressing news. Abel resigned already and last Saturday was his last day.

It is a big concern for me because the guy has been cutting my hair for about five years. He's the only guy who's touched my hair for the past five years. It took several bad haircuts before I found him. When I found Abel and saw that he can handle my hair, I stayed with him. And now, he's gone and I have no idea where to find him.

So I ended up getting my haircut with a new guy. I had no choice. My hair is so thick already, I need to look human again. Hehe! So the new guy cut my hair and I was worried because he styled it in a "different" way. But he did follow my instructions to keep it short and clean. Hmm, I guess it would be unfair of me to condemn the guy already. Hehe! I believe in second chances and maybe I just have to get used to the new guy. I feel like I'm starting a relationship again. Hay. But I still want to look for Abel.

Anyway, since it was self-pamper day, I also booked a Deep Tissue massage at The Spa in Greenbelt 1. I've been wanting to get a massage since Monday but it's a good thing I waited til the weekend when the two trips were over. I tried other spas already because none of my female colleagues want to go to The Spa, but The Spa still is on top of my best massage places list.

From physical pampering, I then had my usual spiritual pampering thanks to the Sunday Mass at Greenbelt chapel.

It was a good Sunday. I got a new haircut. My muscles got the rough kneading it needed and I'm ready for another week. I think. It's going to be a stressful week - I now have the material for story and the challenge is to write several stories, then I need to prepare budget for programs next year, prepare material for an internal campaign, and then prepare materials for an exhibit, and so on. Whooopppeee!!! Don't you just love Mondays?! Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Abel does my hair too. He's with Razzle Dazzle now in Rada => here's his number 0916 450 3416

    ReplyDelete