Friday, March 6, 2009

All set for the Eheads concert... Woohooo




Looks like I'm all set for the Eraserheads concert tomorrow.

Or so I thought.

I already bought my ticket (yeah, we did sponsor but employees had to buy tickets, too). I've been listening to my Eraserheads mp3s. I just needed to plan where to meet the office gang tomorrow and what time.

But then came the thought of what to wear to the concert. Haha! So today, only today, I Googled Eraserheads concert shirt and found several online sellers. Woohoo! The next thing I did was to find out who's in Makati, who's got the nicest design and then who can do a meetup tonight. I found a seller, but I also came upon a site that showed Raymund Marasigan wearing a really cool shirt.

A little more Googling and I found out that it was from Team Manila. So the next thing to do was call the nearby Jupiter branch to call for stocks, and afterwards the Rockwell store. One design I liked was in Jupiter but not in Rockwell, and the other design I liked was in Rockwell but not in Jupiter. Argh!

But it seemed that the good forces were on my side because things panned out the way I wanted them to. After calling Rockwell to have shirts reserved for me and the gang, we headed to Rockwell immediately.

When we got there, good thing that there weren't that many customers yet. We tried on the shirts and the fit was good. Before we paid for our shirts, the girls at the counter gave the good news that the stocks for the other designs have just arrived and if we could wait a moment, we could check them out. Wooohooo!

So I got the one above, and another red shirt and I love, love both. Hahaha! Team Manila rocks.

Now, I'm REALLY excited about the concert. I just wish nothing untoward would happen. I'm not the biggest fan of huge crowds, and I can already imagine how it would be tomorrow. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment