Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kinda cheesy these past few days... weeks...


I want. I miss. Is that bad? Haha! Blame it on the recent discovery of As the World Turns. Now, there's a building Nuke addiction. Harhar! It kind of reminds me of the Dawson's Creek days. But I was much younger then, and that kind of justified the addiction and the cheesiness. When I watch the Nuke clips now and I get cheesy over it, I remember that I'm turning 30 this year, and the thought of a 30-year old lovesick fool makes me want to hurl. Haha! But then I convince myself that "kilig" is for every age. And that's why it's nice. And really, the reason behind a nice "kilig" transcends all ages. So I get cheesy all over again.

10 comments:

  1. ahh.. *one tear*

    i'm waiting for this too, i only see clips and would feel dreamy forever. aha.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, karl! yep! i love nuke! =) i just wish they showed it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here. i went to quiapo to find a copy of the soap... wala eh... buti na lng may youtube... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karl, if you do find a copy of the soap, please let me know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will. but if you find it first, let me know too. hunt is on. ebay not allowed. c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, cool. =) How will I let you know I've found it? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm. good point. what do you suggest? hehe

    ReplyDelete