Sunday, March 8, 2009

Eraserheads Final Set concert...


Watched the Eraserheads Final Set concert yesterday evening. Tey and I were super early at the venue because we expected the crowd to be thick. Haha! We got there at 4PM, but even if we were early, the position we got was just so so. The concert started a little past eight. People were just really excited for the concert, and once the guys started to play, everyone went wild and started singing along. Good concert!

Tey and I didn't finish it though. Her feelings for the Eraserheads are similar to how I feel about lifting weights at the gym. Hehe! I, on the other hand, am just not really a big fan of huge crowds. Claustrophobia I suppose. It was hard for me to relax and focus on the guys because I keep on thinking about a stampede and the possibility that the huge overhead projector directly above us would come crashing on us. Hehe! Had we gotten the VIP tickets, I'm sure it would have been more enjoyable and we would have definitely finished the entire thing. Charms, I'm sorry I didn't get to video With a Smile. I'm not even sure if they sang it. Hehe!

Still, I'm glad I got to go and be part of this really historical event! Woohooo!!!

Eheads rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment