Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, 2012....



After New Year's Eve dinner with Richie, Mon and Richie's Mom, Pg Boy and I headed to City Hall to meet up with his friends.

I told him that I really wanted to watch fireworks for New Year's Eve because it was one of my very few connections to a New Year celebration in the Philippines.

We wanted to get a spot at the Fullerton Bay Hotel side, but we were unable to do so because the roads have already been barricaded.

So, we opted to stay where we were - at the other side of the Esplanade.

Still, I was able to get a good view of the fireworks. I really loved it. There's really something about fireworks that makes me happy. Hehe!

Anyway, must find time to blog more about other things that happened. It's been a good Christmas and New Year!

Really grateful.

Happy New Year!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment