Friday, May 17, 2013

Angry Asian man... :-P



I think I have to stay away from news sites.

The recent news reports have really been making my blood pressure skyrocket. Lol!

I'm turning into one angry Asian man.

It's not just about news from Philippines. It's just from different parts of the region. Hehe!

For some reason, it is kind of difficult not to react and get angry. I dunno. It may be because now I feel like I'm more part of a region and not just one country. Back in the Manila, the news would make me angry but it would more about local news and not so much about regional news.

I guess having moved and lived to another country have paved the way for me to be more interested in regional affairs.

Anyway, just this morning, I read a news report that infuriated me once again. Haha! (I swear sometimes I'm tempted to stop reading news.) I was so angry that I had to message PG Boy about it. I can't believe what I was reading. And what's making me even more angry is that the culprit is the same one that caused such a big problem a few decades ago.

It's just irresponsible journalism, imho. Uhm, scratch that. I don't even think it can be called journalism. It's just irresponsible writing. What's kinda worrying is how the words will be received by those who would get to read the article.

No wonder someone said the pen is mightier than the sword.

By the way, the photo above is of Phil Yu. He's the guy behind Angry Asian Man.com. Yes, the site exists. Photo is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment