Monday, May 27, 2013

Indian for lunch...



As mentioned in a previous blog post, Sunday lunch was at an Indian restau in Turf City called Curry Gardenn. Yes, it's double "n." I'm not so sure why.

Mr. Lim said that he had previously tried Omakase Burger, which was right across Curry Gardenn. However, I wasn't really in the mood to pay for $20 for a burger, even if Omakase Burger is said to be quite good. Hehe!

That's why Mr. Lim, PG Boy and I just agreed to go for Curry Gardenn. It turned out to be quite a good decision as the food was enjoyable.

The lady who attended to us was also very knowledgeable and very good in helping us select what to try. The way she described the food may make one think it was the solution to all problems. Hehe.

We ordered the fish tikka masala, chicken masala, mixed vegetables, garlic naan and rice. I would have loved to try the briyani though. It looked very good when I saw a plate brought to the table next to us. I also ordered samosas, since I really like it. Hehe! The mango lassi was also worth ordering.

While the food took some time to arrive, it was okay because we first munched on the compli pappadam that was served with gravy. Hehe!

It was a good lunch, I must say. For the food and drinks, each one of us just shelled out about $13. Not bad at all.

I would definitely want to come back. Too bad it's too far. Haha!

Curry Gardenn
Address : 200 Turf Club Rd, 01-06
Singapore - 287994
Tel. No. : 6314-4640
Web: http://www.currygardenn.com
Hours: Monday to Friday: 11am to 3.30 pm; 5.30 to 10pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 4pm; 5 pm to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment