Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sea Princess and Romeo Tan replied...



Thanks to social media apps, it really does seem like celebrities or personalities become more accessible to the man on the street... or should I say, fan on the street. Hehe!

I've been Instagramming for quite some time now, and I do follow quite a number of celebrities/personalities - from the Philippines, from Singapore, from the US, and even from China. Hehe!

However, rarely do I leave a comment on the photos they post. I look at the photos and then continue scrolling up to see the other photos on my food. Once in a while, I would also hit the "Like" button, but that's it.

I dunno. I guess I just don't see why I should leave a comment when I know that most probably, the comment will not get a reply. This I guess is understandable. We're talking about people who have tens of thousands of followers and each photo sometimes has more than 20 comments. So replying to each comment would be so tedious. Hehe!

But then, once in a while, they do reply. And when they do, it is just really plain awesome. Whoopppeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment