Sunday, May 5, 2013

Up at 540AM on a Sunday...

Argh! Who wakes up at 540AM on a Sunday?! Haha!

No matter what I do, I think my body clock has already been fixed to wake up this early even on weekends.

Seriously, I wish I can still stay in bed and just sleep like most of my friends do. But no, I just wake up at this hour and can no longer go back to sleep. I think I got this from my Mom.

I remember her waking up before 5AM (she's much worse... lol!) and she would just do her own stuff by the sort of bar counter at the kitchen.

On the other hand, I am also thankful to be able to wake up this early. I feel like I'm able to do more, experience more, see more and so on because I am out of bed early. Just last Wednesday, Mr. Lim and I were talking about how we always find it difficult to get people to join us on our nature walks.

Our conclusion: We are the only two crazy people among our friends willing to wake up quite early for Mother Nature. Hehe! However, we both agreed that we felt good about that being able to do a lot of things already while the rest of the island is still in bed. Hehe!

So, this whole waking up early is not so bad after all, I guess.

2 comments: