Thursday, May 23, 2013

CDG and MBMJ: Up for grabs on Ebay and Gumtree...



After years and years of being on the buyer side, I've finally set up today a seller account for Ebay. Hehe!

The first items I've put up for sale are two much-loved items.

In the last quarter of 2012, I kind of went on a Comme des Garcons phase.

The phase was partly influenced by good friend I-van and partly by the good offer by Club21 then.

The result, I have two extra Comme des Garcons tees and two extra Marc by Marc Jacobs tees that have been hanging in my closet since.

All four have never seen the light of day (lol!) and I feel that I won't be going to put them on anytime soon.

That's why I decided that I should probably put them up for sale at insanely discounted prices and let someone else (hopefully, a CDG or Rei Kawakubo or Junya Watanabe or Marc Jacobs fan) enjoy the pieces.

Asking price for the CDGs is $50 each. Asking price for the Marc by Marc shirts is $40 each. And because I am come from an archipelago where haggling is an art, prices are negotiable. Hehe!

Hopefully, some fan will stumble upon the items. Hehe!

Also, planning to put them up on Gumtree. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment